Saturday, February 20, 2010

And One More Makes Four!





September 2010!
Yup...it's true! We are expecting our second little one in September. It hardly seems real yet because we have kept it a secret for so long. Now I am ready to shout it from the roof tops. With Payton we told everyone at 7 weeks but we have waited until 10 weeks with this one. It has been a very long 3 weeks. :)
My due date is September 16 so I'm sure baby will arrive after that...just like big sister Payton. The big question I have been getting is 'are you going to find out what it is?'. The answer to that is NO. I know, I know, it's very unlike me but I really want to know what it is like to have it be a surprise til the end. Bryan is a little unsure of this waiting thing but he is going along with it because he knows it is what I want...what a good man. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks (just what my OB does) and Bryan asked on the phone later if it looked like a boy so I'm thinkin'... he would like a boy. :)
I am feeling better these days. It has been a little rough this time around. Not sure if it is just the different pregnancy or if it is because my environment is different that it is just more noticeable. I was working full time with P so I was more distracted. If I eat I m ok but I am constantly eating. The scale is not my friend right now.
I made the shirts we are wearing to tell our families. Some people in the family got it a LOT quicker then others...those who shall remain nameless.
Anyway, that is our very exciting news.

8 comments:

visualcomposer said...

Congrats, Myrick family! That is such awesome news! Lisa, I hope all goes smoothly and that you continue to feel good! I'm so excited for you all! :-)

jeremy kreuze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Jenna said...

Although I am sure my husband would say congratulations too, I posted the above comment not realizing that he was logged in and not me. So anyways, Congrats from me, again! :)

The Nuivers said...

again, so excited for you guys!! I am thinking boy...When I was pregnant with Bradley, I had to eat all the time to avoid feeling sick. Hence why I gained so much weight...oops!I hope you start to feel better soon:)

our sweet life said...

congrats you guys! what a cute, creative way to let everyone know!

Megan said...

Yay! Congrats Lisa. So excited for you. Hope everything goes well, as I am sure it will. So happy you arent finding out! There is nothing like it. It is the coolest feeling after 9 long months, the delivery ect, when the doctor tells you what you have. SO COOL! Congrats again!

The Geurinks said...

Congrats!! You will love being a family of 4!! And I think you'll love waiting to find out what it is. I liked both ways (we didn't find out with Layla and did with Gibson), but next time I will definitely not find out. There's no other surprise like it! And I felt like it really helps you through the "blahs" of pregnancy. I hope you have a great pregnancy!!

one blessed mama said...

ok, if i could physiclly do a cart-wheel to show you my excitement, i would but since i can't i'll just say a big old YIPPI-YI-OH!!!
of course the likkels are rooting for a boy but if it's a girl,well still be thrilled. too bad for you....i was just going to get rid of some super duper cute closes from the liks. i sure would love to pass them on!!! it's last. i either need to go to bed or have myself another glass of wine. ok, wine it is! :)
we're SSSSOOOOO thrilled for you! keep me in the loop. we love you!