This time of year always makes me think back to high school and graduation but this year I have been especially reminiscent because it marks 10 years of life after high school. So much has changed and yet there are days that I feel like I'm still 18...how can that be? Time has gone so fast and I can't help but think of how fast the next 10 years will go and where life will lead me and my family. Payton will be almost 12 and in middle school...Lord help me (I mean that very literally! :) and baby #2 will be almost 10. (hopefully there will be baby #3 in there as well) I will be 38 and my hubby will be 41. It seems like light years away but I know it will be reality in the blink of an eye.
Until then, I pray God will bless my family and help us to enjoy each and every day because we can never get them back.
Thank you for the memories Holland Christian Class of 2000! I had a blast.
(Pictures to come...hehehe, there are some good ones!)
TC Soccer Tournament
Until then, I pray God will bless my family and help us to enjoy each and every day because we can never get them back.
Thank you for the memories Holland Christian Class of 2000! I had a blast.
(Pictures to come...hehehe, there are some good ones!)
TC Soccer Tournament 












0 comments:
Post a Comment