Wednesday, November 16, 2011

32 Weeks - Baby #3

32 Week doctors appointment went well today. Had to take Payton & Charley with me. Payton got to be Dr. Gootje's helper. She thought it was really cool she was able to hold the heart rate monitor.
The belly is measuring at 33 weeks...only a week ahead this time instead of 2...this is a good thing.
Heart rate at 139. My children seem to have the same personality while in utero as they do outside...if this is true with Baby #3, he/she will always be keeping me on my toes. :)

All us prago girls in order of due date.
(Taken November 12, 2011)

2 comments:

The Nuivers said...

I am kinda stumped here, from the belly comparison picture I am sticking with my guess of a boy...but in the last picture of all you girls, you look like you are carrying so high! which makes me think girl!

The Myrick Family said...

I know! Bryan & I are going with boy. We've never agreed on gender before so we laugh and say it will be a girl and shock us both. About 6 more weeks and we will find out! :)