Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Morning at the Hengst Farm

The Hengst family graciously opened up there farm to us and our kiddos this morning. Payton and Charley are so in love with 'ponies' so given the chance to see them up close and even ride them...WHOA! It was a big deal! Payton wanted to ride every horse there and would have stayed all day if I let her. 
 Oh boy...What a ladies man!

 Brushing Missy
 Heaven on Earth for this girly

 Adi Lamar on Rosy
 Adi Garvelink on Missy
 Charley waiting his turn
 Emma
 He loved it...I was surprised he did so well.

 Louis
 She had to ride Rosy too!
 Riding together.

 Sadie keeping her eye on her pony Rosy. She didn't love sharing her. :)
 Checking out all the other horses.




 Even got to feed Missy some carrots.
 Buddies
All the kids.
Sadie (2 yrs), Kellan (2 yrs.), Charley (22 mo.), Louis (2 yrs), Adi (4 yrs), Payton (3.5 yrs.), Emma (2.5 yrs.), Adalyn (2.5 yrs.)

Thank you so much Hengst fam & Ashley Lamar! We had a blast and will be talking about this for a long time I have a feeling. :)

0 comments: