I won't comment on how time has just flown by these past 7 months because that is how I start everyone of these blog posts but...they have. :) I love you more every day. Just watching you sit and play makes me smile. Often times when you are sitting and playing you will look up and catch my eye and give me a huge smile and giggle. Sometimes you 'flap' your arms in excitement...like you haven't seen me all day. It's adorable.
Besides that here are few things about what life as Grant Michael is like these days.
Sleep - Your sleep habits have not really changed over the past month so I will keep this update short and sweet. You are still taking
3 naps a day, morning, afternoon (taken in the pack n' play) and evening. You got to bed around 7:45/8pm, sleep until 6am, nurse then go back to sleep in the pack n' play in our room until 8 or 9.
Eating -Still loving food however, we have come to discover you are not a fan of ALL food. You much prefer fruit over veggies and meat, you can't stand ham & gravy and peas, and you prefer store bought over homemade. Sweet potatoes are your favorite veggie and basically the only one you will eat (hopefully this is just a phase), Apples and blueberries are you favorite fruit food (don't blame you I still like this!), and you just started to eat puffs and have taken a liking to them.
You are still nursing once a day and that is when you wake up around 6 am. It is followed by a 6 oz bottle. Cereal & fruit are your 'real' breakfast (8:30/9am). Lunch is Veggies and either fruit or meat with a 4 oz formula bottle. Around 4 you get another 4 oz bottle then for dinner, when we eat, you get veggies and meat or fruit depending on what you didn't get for lunch. You finish the day with a 6 oz bottle. You don't take bottles well when there is 'stuff' going on or when your siblings are in the room so I take you upstairs and rock you in your room for this bottle. It is one of my favorite (if not the favorite) times of the day. Just me and you snuggle time. Most nights you fall asleep and often I hold you even after you are sound asleep and pray for you and thank God for the gift you are.
Diaper Size -I wanted to move you up to 4's and Charley back down to 4's so there would be only one size diaper in our house but Meijer had a really good deal on diapers that if you bought 2 giant packs then you got a $15 dollar gift card and of course all the 4 Pampers Cruisers were gone so I had to get you 3's and Charley 5's so for now, that is what you are in. They still fit I was just trying to switch you out of convenience. :) Have I ever mentioned that is the type of diaper you wear? Well, you do. I don't really like any other kind. Not even other types of Pampers...like the baby dry...yuck.
Clothes -Nothing has changed here in the last month. Still in 6 to 9, 9 mo and a few 12 mo.
Other Happenings - You got your first tooth!! I noticed on Sunday July 29 that your left bottom tooth finally broke through.
I love watching you grow, learn and discover. You make me smile Sweet Boy!
I love watching you grow, learn and discover. You make me smile Sweet Boy!
I Love You.
Mommy
Mommy




0 comments:
Post a Comment