Monday, April 22, 2013

Favorite Things Party

A while back a friend of mine had a 'Favorite Things' party and I never blogged about it but I HAVE to because it was so much fun. I suggest everyone who has a close group of friends (or even just a group of friends) have one. 
Here is the scoop...Everyone that is invited brings a favorite thing (times 3) that is around $10. It can be anything! A few of the things people brought were hair product, book, jewelery, nail polish, amoung other things.
When we got there we were each given a chance to explain what we brought and why. There were then 3 rounds of picking. My friend drew names for order and after each round all the names were put back in. When your name was drawn you got to go to the 'Favorite Things' table and pick an item. 
At the end of the night everyone took home 3 other 'favorite things'. So I got an awesome book, fantastic body lotion, and one of my favorite hair product which just happened to be someone else's favorite too. :)
It was a lot of fun and I plan on doing it with another group soon. We have even talked about doing another one with the same group. 

1 comments:

one blessed mama said...

we WILL be doing this next week, RIGHT???
already have my project picked out.
must. DO!!