Baby Biscuits turned two! Holy smokes that went quick.
G Man -
Our family has gained so much laughter because of your spunky, funny personality. Over the past few months your verbal skills have really come along. Daddy & I have to laugh though because you refuse to say your own name. When we ask you what your name is or who you are your answer is always 'Me'. It's cute but we would love to hear 'Grant' come out of your month. I love listening to you talk and interact with Payton and Charley. You refuse to be 'left behind' and keep right up with the two of them. They usually make you the monster or something like that so they can run away and hide from you while still saying they are including you. You don't seem to mind that much however. One of your favorite things is to 'roar' like a lion or dinosaur. You are super into tractors and trucks and basically everything boy.
We love you more than words little buddy.
Love, Mommy
We love you more than words little buddy.
Love, Mommy
I hope G likes having multiple small birthday parties over one large one because things seem to be heading in that direction. :) His birthday always seems to sneak up on me a bit. We of course celebrated on his birthday with just us. I always get a cake and he was able to open gifts in the morning...a flashlight friend and 'Mater' sleeping bag. I was able to put together a small play date party on the Friday after his birthday with a few close friends. Nothing big just lunch, cake and a few decorations with a dinosaur theme. Then we celebrated with Mimi and Grandpa and Auntie J. Lastly we had a joint party with Grace, Harper and Hannah at Amma and Papa's...pizza and presents, oh and gifts of course.




0 comments:
Post a Comment