Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Little Bugger = Big Bed

Wee man got a bed makeover last week. (2nd Week of May 2014) A few days after moving into the basement, therefore moving into a room with both of his siblings, G figured out how to climb out of his crib. I know all who know him are super shocked that he is the one to be the first to do this (insert sarcasm here). I can't however blame it 100% on him because it was not his idea. His big sister did a little coaxing and encouraging. 
After getting out the first night about 6 times and running into the living room laughing, getting into trouble...and laughing. I knew something had to be done. A pow wow with friends led me to the conclusion he needed a toddler bed. 
So that is what happened. I simply took the front rail of his crib off and put on a bed rail and Voila! 
A big boy bed!
By some miracle he actually stays in it too. :) 



0 comments: