Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Week Down...Way Too Many to Go!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts & prayers over the past week. I have definitely felt them. That is not to say it hasn't been a tough week because it has. I missed my Pookie Bear at TON!! But things are getting a little easier.
One of the hardest parts is that when I get home after work I feel like I still don't get to spend any time with her. By the time I get home it's 5:30/quarter to 6 then I feed her, let her play while I make dinner, I eat, I clean up, if I'm lucky we have time for a bath which I love, feed her again, and then put her to bed. I HATE that. Half the time I end up not eating until after 9 o'clock when she is in bed because I feel guilty. Am I alone in this?
So I guess my point is...I'm still looking for that two or three day a week job with benefits. :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm telling you...start brainstorming so we can come up with some brilliant idea to sell and make big bucks staying home with the babes!