Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sittin' Pretty

I completely forgot to blog about Payton's ability to sit up on her own. So...Payton can sit!!! She has been doing it for about two weeks now so she was approximately 4 months. December 17 was the day she did it for the first time...at least that I saw. It was very exciting & now she is really quite good at it. I still put the Boppy around her because she does tend to fall over after a while. I think she gets tired and lazy but it really is super cute to see her sitting there. She seems to be very proud of herself too because she smiles and giggles. I love watching her grow.

1 comments:

The Geurinks said...

Congrats Payton! You are showing up Layla--she is not even close to sitting on her own:-). It is so fun to watch every milestone they hit--big or small!

Thanks for the nice words regarding my mom. I too think it was not a coincedence that God gave Layla a little more time with her grammy having her come out early. And you are right that my mom can now spend time with her grandbaby in Heaven:-). Thanks for your prayers!!