As I think back on the past year I realize how much God has blessed my life and the lives of the people I love. With so many people struggling in our world, our country and our town, I thank Him for all the gifts in my life. In this year alone He has given me SO much more then I could ever have imagined.
Payton of course being the number one blessing of the year for us but there are many many more. Such as Bryan's successful year at work despite the poor economy and 9 of our friends welcoming new babies into their families...wow! I guess 2007 was the year of weddings & 2008 was the year of babies.
I put together a list of some of the events that happened in 2008. I apologize if I missed anything or have incorrect dates on anything...
January -
5th - Cole Matthew Meiste was born
Bryan & I got to share our big news at the 1st annual re-gift/old shit/ugly sweater party
10th - My Dad celebrated his 59th Birthday
20th - Hannah turns the big 5
Febuary -
Our Ft. Lauderdale trip with the Brown's
March -
We found out our Gift was a girl!
21st - My mom celebrates another year (I'll leave the number off this one :)
April -
5th -Bryan's dad turned 60
We, once again, got to spend a week in Ft. Myers with my family
10th - We welcomed Sophia Elizabeth Terpstra & Kennedy Grace Van Nuil
17th - Another year older for Bryan...that makes 29
May -
13th - Addaline Lee Garvelink makes her entrance
30th - Josi Potter turns 1
June -
20th (?) (I think I'm close with the date...Jess??) - Abram Randell Zwiep arrives
25th - Jeff, Kylie & Parker announce Griffin James Leeuw
July -
3rd - Noah's 8th Birthday
August -
12th - Nicholas (I'm completely running a blank on his middle name...)Becksvoort is born on Payton's due date beating her to the punch. :)
13th - We are blessed beyond measure with our beautiful baby girl, Payton Renay
18th - Bryan & I celebrated our 2nd anniversary @ home with a brand new baby. Bryan still bought me dinner though...84 East take out...mmmmm so good.
26th - Ava turns 3
October -
We got to spend some time with my cousins & aunt & uncle from Washington who we hadn't seen since our wedding...some of them even longer.
November -
4th - The United States elects it's first African American president
11th - Brad & Becca are blessed with Joshua Allen Kuipers
13th - Brianna Sue Kamer is born
17th - Another birthday for me
December -
25th - Payton celebrates her 1st Christmas
29th - Rylie Elizabeth Lawerence joins the crew
We find out about 3 new babies for 2009! Baby Terpstra - July, Baby ? (I don't know if I can share this one yet...sorry. I'll update it when I get the ok :) , Baby Burgess - August
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment