Holland Christian just started sending Maroon Platoon tee shirts to alum with new babies. If you take a pic of your Mini Maroon and send it in they will put in the next issue of 'Connections'. So here are the pics I took of Payton in her shirt. I had to put a bow in her hair to make her look like a girl.
She really likes being a Maroon! :)

Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




8 comments:
Cute Bryan and Lisa - Karlie got her shirt too. Yeah!!! More to the story.... :) Payton looks cute - you should have her go to a b-ball game with grandpa and grandma with that shirt on. :)
Too cute!! Layla didn't get one though:-(. Maybe I'll have to check into that...
So cute...love the bow! - what does your Holland High husband think of that shirt!?? :)
Bryan just pulls up his nose but he did say he liked the pics...just not the shirt.
I told him that when Holland High sends us a free tee shirt I'll take a picture of her in. :)
I am so jelous. That is so cute!
So stinkin cute Lis! Griffin didn't get one of those! I'm bummin!
She Should Win!!! :)
hi there...
little side not question.
below each of 'your followers', how did you add the option to see how long ago it was that they posted? i'm beyond frustrated!!!!! help me!
thanks.
:)
Post a Comment