Payton turned five months old last Tuesday and I can hardly believe it! She is getting so big & is just too much fun. God has blessed me with a truly happy baby and for that I am thankful. Bryan & I just laugh at her sometimes because she is entertained by the simplest of things and just giggles and talks to herself all the time. Chester is of great entertainment too. The other day she was sitting on the floor and he was chasing his ball...she thought this was the greatest. They are buddies for sure.
We started the rice cereal thing last week as well (I waited until the holidays were over). It was interesting to say the least. At first I thought she was really going to like it. She made a face but kept eating. Then... she lost it! I was laughing at her...poor thing...but it was funny because it took her so long to get mad. I don't know if the taste ticked her off or the feel of the spoon or the fact that it was running down her chin but whatever it was it was traumatic. :)




2 comments:
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!!!! :)
Awww. I cant wait for this all over again!
Post a Comment