Thursday, January 15, 2009

If One Part Hurts...

1 Corinthians 12:12: The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ.
Romans 12:5: So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others
1 Corinthians 12:26: If one part hurts, every other part is involved in the hurt, and in the healing.
My heart has been heavy today thinking of the Busscher family. I do not know them personally but they have been in my thoughts and prayers often over the past five months. Today I have prayed unceasingly for them because today is Grace's birthday.
Payton was born less then two weeks after God brought Grace home. I remember the night after she was born sitting in the hospital room with just her & I and I thought about Kathy and Grace. About what it would feel like to have her taken away from me & my heart broke. I knew what it felt like to love like a mom for the first time and it made her pain a little more real to me.
So I pray for them today the best I know how...as a mom.



James 5:16...The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Ephesians 3:14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father.

Romans 1:9God knows how often I pray for you. Day and night I bring you and your needs in prayer to God, whom I serve with all my heart...

(I heard this song on my way home from work today - "There Will Be A Day" by Jeremy Camp. I added it to my playlist because I thought it fit)

1 comments:

Megan said...

My heart hurts everytime I think of them too. Thanks for putting those verses up. They are encouraging for anyone.