I am feeling extremely ashamed of myself right now. This morning I was so frustrated with Payton (I'm sure all you moms know the feeling :). She was whinny and clingy and just plan driving me nuts.
She is napping right now so I got a chance to jump on Facebook when I was reminded that one year ago today the Busscher family lost Grace. I just started to cry. I lost sight of what is important and how blessed I am. Payton is here and she is healthy and most days an absolute joy. I am sure Kathy would love to have Grace be pestering her today.
"God forgive me for forgetting to give thanks for what you have given me and wrap your loving arms around the Busschers today and always."
If you are reading this please pray for the Busschers and remember to give thanks for what God has given you.
She is napping right now so I got a chance to jump on Facebook when I was reminded that one year ago today the Busscher family lost Grace. I just started to cry. I lost sight of what is important and how blessed I am. Payton is here and she is healthy and most days an absolute joy. I am sure Kathy would love to have Grace be pestering her today.
"God forgive me for forgetting to give thanks for what you have given me and wrap your loving arms around the Busschers today and always."
If you are reading this please pray for the Busschers and remember to give thanks for what God has given you.




0 comments:
Post a Comment