To the Love of My Life:
Time flies when you are having fun. That is for sure. Can you believe we have been married three years already? It is strange how it feels like it went so fast but when I think about the changes that we have experienced in that three years it seems like an lifetime ago.
Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life and we had so much fun. The memories will last a lifetime. I would definitely do it all over again if given the chance.
I am a better person because of you. We compliment each other in a way that only God could have created. Even though life is tough sometimes there is no one else I would want to 'face the fire' with.
Thank you for making me feel beautiful on the inside and out and for supporting me and my dreams.
I love you Babe!
Cheers to many, many more wonderful years with you.
Time flies when you are having fun. That is for sure. Can you believe we have been married three years already? It is strange how it feels like it went so fast but when I think about the changes that we have experienced in that three years it seems like an lifetime ago.
Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life and we had so much fun. The memories will last a lifetime. I would definitely do it all over again if given the chance.
I am a better person because of you. We compliment each other in a way that only God could have created. Even though life is tough sometimes there is no one else I would want to 'face the fire' with.
Thank you for making me feel beautiful on the inside and out and for supporting me and my dreams.
I love you Babe!
Cheers to many, many more wonderful years with you.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





0 comments:
Post a Comment