My hubby is the best. I will just start with that.
Labor day weekend our microwave puked so it was off to pick out a new one. During the process we found a stove that on clearance, just by looking at it got my hopes up but knowing Bryan and his Dutch 'sensible' side...we'll just call it that :)... I knew it was not going to happen. So when he went to pick up my microwave last week Friday I reminded him on the phone that "our" stove was there too only to have him inform me that he did call about it but it was sold. Big bummer for me but at least I was getting a new microwave.
You can imagine my surprise when I got home and saw my brand new stove in my house! It was a great surprise and it's pretty. :)
You can imagine my surprise when I got home and saw my brand new stove in my house! It was a great surprise and it's pretty. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment