Sunday, December 20, 2009

Critter Barn

The Critter Barn has a live Nativity Scene during the Christmas season so the Wednesday Night Group took the kiddos to go see the animals and to hear the Christmas story.
Of Course Payton was in heaven because of all the furry animals and such. She just giggled the entire time we were walking through the barns. I was very proud of her too because she sat so nice the entire time the story was being told. What a big girl she is becoming.

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of the actual Nativity scene due to the battery in my camera dying...always happens at the wrong times doesn't it.

1 comments:

our sweet life said...

LOVE this! it's so great how much you enjoy Payton...keep it up because it goes WAY to fast~you never want to look back and say 'I wish I would have...". Just want to smooch those little cheeks ;)!!!