Tonight I am asking for prayers for my friend Tiffanie.
For the past few weeks Tiff has been in & out of the hospital with severe intestinal pain. I believe it was Tuesday, she was re-admitted to Holland Hospital, more tests were done and it was concluded that she has Crohn's Disease. Crohn's disease is something my family is very familiar with because my brother also suffers from it. For those of you who are not familiar with it is a gastrointestinal disease. It is an inflammatory bowel disease that is manageable once the cause is found and is triggered by certain types of foods, stress and such (it is different for everyone) but is extremely painful...as you can imagine. It is an answer to prayer that the cause of the pain has been pin pointed but she continues to be in EXTREME pain, is VERY weak, and basically does not feel like doing anything besides sleeping. It is hard for me to imagine Tiff like this because she is one of the strongest women I know.
If you know Tiff please send her a word of encouragement...she is in real need of it. But PLEASE keep her in your prayers! Pray for relief from the pain and strength. Also pray for her husband Tim and their 4 month old son.
For the past few weeks Tiff has been in & out of the hospital with severe intestinal pain. I believe it was Tuesday, she was re-admitted to Holland Hospital, more tests were done and it was concluded that she has Crohn's Disease. Crohn's disease is something my family is very familiar with because my brother also suffers from it. For those of you who are not familiar with it is a gastrointestinal disease. It is an inflammatory bowel disease that is manageable once the cause is found and is triggered by certain types of foods, stress and such (it is different for everyone) but is extremely painful...as you can imagine. It is an answer to prayer that the cause of the pain has been pin pointed but she continues to be in EXTREME pain, is VERY weak, and basically does not feel like doing anything besides sleeping. It is hard for me to imagine Tiff like this because she is one of the strongest women I know.
If you know Tiff please send her a word of encouragement...she is in real need of it. But PLEASE keep her in your prayers! Pray for relief from the pain and strength. Also pray for her husband Tim and their 4 month old son.




1 comments:
Thanks for posting this Lisa. I had not heard any of this news so I'm glad I read your blog this morning. We'll be praying for Tiff!
Post a Comment