Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bedtime Update

The bedtime battles are over (& have been for some time now)! YEAH!
About two nights after my post regarding Payton's new bedtime wars, I figured out the solution. I started to think about when this new behavior started and when I put the time line together I thought maybe it had something to do with the time change. So I decided to put her to bed an hour later then normal just to see what happened and sure enough, 5 minutes of light sobbing and then sleepy time. The following night I put her to bed at 8:50 and there was about 3 sec of sobbing then sleepy time.
I figured it out! It was a little strange though because the first few nights after the time change she was fine. That is why I didn't think that was the issue at first. I moved bedtime up 10 minutes every night until she was back on track.


1 comments:

our sweet life said...

it's smart moms like you that make the world go around! love your blog!!