This post may seem premature but due to the fact that Payton didn't have a name until two weeks before she was born and we knew she was a girl, I would like to start early with this one...at least get some names on the list which is a challenge for us. So I am seeking help.
We really are ok with girls names. We seem to have a good list going, however, the boys names are a completely different issue. I don't know why this is such a problem but we just can't agree on anything and frankly I can't even come up with ones that I really want to fight for.
The ones on the list are 'ok' but I feel like 'ok' isn't good enough. I have not heard or seen one that I love...very frustrating.
So I would love any ideas people have and are willing to share!
(if you want to throw in a girls name here and there that is ok too :)
We really are ok with girls names. We seem to have a good list going, however, the boys names are a completely different issue. I don't know why this is such a problem but we just can't agree on anything and frankly I can't even come up with ones that I really want to fight for.
The ones on the list are 'ok' but I feel like 'ok' isn't good enough. I have not heard or seen one that I love...very frustrating.
So I would love any ideas people have and are willing to share!
(if you want to throw in a girls name here and there that is ok too :)




7 comments:
Well I have had to name three boys, so I am familiar with lots of boy names. But some I like(and are also the names of my sons) are
Carter, Levi, Riley, Hudson, Oliver, Max, Charlie, Sam, Carson. For a girl I really liked the name Alivia. Good luck with finding a name.
Alivia is a great girls name! :-) If Livvy was a boy we were going to name her Levi. I love the name Owen, Hudson, Bryson, Greyson, Eli...good luck!
thats funny that the DeVries family named their girl Alivia b/c we would have used that name( and nickname) if he was a girl and we named him Levi.
I was just thinking recently that I have no idea what I would name a boy if we had a boy next...but some names I like are Preston, Nolan, Lawson, Dawson, Harrison, Kipton, Keegan, Landon, Lincoln, Simon, Tate, Kiefer, Levi, Oliver, Tristan... apparently I like boy names that end in "n's" :). And I really like Linley for a girl, but I'll never get to use it as it's too close to Layla. Oh, and I think Eden is cute for a girl and that would go cute with Payton:). Good luck deciding!
I decided to get in on this discussion since I have been calling the baby Jr. -- and Payton has the "greatest" middle name ever! I like Reid, Cole, Garrett (kinda a play off your dad's name) and Chase. I too must like names that end with 'n' b/c i also like Graydon, Gracin, Talan, Cameron, Jensen, Logan, Tanner, Dylan and my all time fave Jackson. And Payton (one of my personal faves for a girl also ends with 'n'). Anything you choose will be perfect!
Thanks Ladies! I see a few that are already on our very short list and a few that will def. be added. :)
I too am a fan of names ending in 'n' so I love all the suggestions.
Jamie - it is funny you say Garrett because that is my great grandfather's name and who my dad is named after! You have such good insight. :) However, we have friends that have a Garrett so there will be no more Garrett's in our family.
My friend's sister named her son Ryer. I always thought it was unique, however babies are not on our agenda anytime soon (knock on wood). :)
Post a Comment