Time for a belly update:
I am almost 24 weeks. I can not believe how the time is flying. Crazy to think that in about 16 weeks we will have a new baby and be a family of 4!
The 'name thing' is coming along. I think at this point no matter what gender baby is he/she will have a name. Which is more then I could say about 3 days ago. :) No definites yet but we are getting closer.
Here is the belly as of two weeks ago.





I am almost 24 weeks. I can not believe how the time is flying. Crazy to think that in about 16 weeks we will have a new baby and be a family of 4!
The 'name thing' is coming along. I think at this point no matter what gender baby is he/she will have a name. Which is more then I could say about 3 days ago. :) No definites yet but we are getting closer.
Here is the belly as of two weeks ago.









0 comments:
Post a Comment