I have been a blog slacker! It is not like me to not have a new post in so long.
I had a great Mother's Day last Sunday...didn't have to change a diaper all day! :) Payton got me some flowers and picked out a beautiful necklace from the Apothecary (which I purchased with Bryan's credit card...hehehe).
Here are a few pics from the day.
Payton would not look at the camera for our picture. "Munsters" was on TV & she is REALLY into that movie.
Trying to get her attention.
Ready for church.
At the barn riding her bike with Hannah's 'hat' on.
Papa & Daddy adjusting the big girl bike in hopes she would be able to touch the ground...no luck, need another 1/2 inch.
Daddy helping.
Mark learned to Ripe Stick and was racing the kids...he didn't win. :) 
Here are a few pics from the day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment