Those of you who know me well know that I am a total redneck at heart so when the fair comes to town you can bet I will be at the demo derby/off road shoot out for sure. I'm not into the fair itself so much but the grand stand activities are always fun and of course who can go without fair fries and fair food...yum!
I got to introduce P to the demo derby excitement and yes, she is like her mama and loved it! Thata girl! She was counting down with the announcer, clapping and pointing at all the cars as they hit each other. Very fun to watch her excitement about it all. I think Bryan even enjoyed it this year because she got so into it. Bryan is definitely a city boy so things like the derby are not of much interest but bless him for humoring his slightly redneck wife and daughter.
P and I even got to see our first rodeo this year. I have never gone before but because Bry was on a mini-vacation with some of the guys P and I checked it out with the rest of my family last night. It was fun. Payton like the horsies but there wasn't as much action as the derby so she lost interest a little. I thought it was fun and it was something to do for the evening.



P and I even got to see our first rodeo this year. I have never gone before but because Bry was on a mini-vacation with some of the guys P and I checked it out with the rest of my family last night. It was fun. Payton like the horsies but there wasn't as much action as the derby so she lost interest a little. I thought it was fun and it was something to do for the evening.




0 comments:
Post a Comment