Fall is my favorite time of year. Summer is great and all but there is nothing like fall in Michigan. I enjoy it even more now that I have children too because there are endless activities for kids this time of year. One of those activities happens to be pumpkin carving. We didn't carve pumpkins last year because we felt Payton was just too young to enjoy it but this year we thought she would get a kick out of it. She really liked the idea of it but I don't know how much she actually enjoyed it. Her favorite part was definitely drawing on her pumpkin before the actual carving. Bryan & I however enjoyed ourselves but did say it was a lot more difficult then we remember from when we were kids. Our conclusion to this was, of course it was because our dads were doing all the real work.
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment