Friday, October 8, 2010

To Know or Not to Know

One of the questions I have gotten since Charley has been born is 'What did you like better, knowing gender or not knowing?". I have to say that I really liked both. I wouldn't change finding out Payton was a girl because it was a lot of fun with all the baby showers and nursery decorating and such but I wouldn't change not finding out Charley was a boy either because, although it drove me completely nuts at times, it was fun hearing everyone's thoughts on what 'it' was going to be and telling everyone after he was born. And in the end, seeing & hearing Bryan's reaction was well worth it!
If there is, which I hope there is, a Baby Myrick #3 I think we will let it be a surprise again. Mainly because now that we have one of each we already have all the cloths, bedding, blankets, etc.

0 comments: