We were blessed today to celebrate Charley's baptism. With bad weather looming last night I was a little nervous that we were not going to be able to celebrate today but the Lord held off the snow for us. Trent officiated the 9:30 Watershed service and again did a great job. Charley was an angel & smiled the whole time. Even though the water (Jordan River water) was a little chilly again...oops! (I did however boil it this time. :) Payton was a great big sister and held the bowl of water without spilling which I was a little nervous about but she did great. All our family and friends were at the service to witness this blessed event in Charley's life. Thanks to all who made it out on this cold Sunday morning. We love you all!
After the service we celebrated with the family at my parent's house with some lasagna, garlic bread, salad and of course cake & ice cream.
It was a great way to celebrate Charley & what God is going to do in his life.
Praise Him from whom all blessings flow!

Attempt at a family picture
Pic without grumpy Payton
The cake - I had to post this because it was a headache to get this cake but in the end it turned out beautiful.
It was a great way to celebrate Charley & what God is going to do in his life.
Praise Him from whom all blessings flow!




0 comments:
Post a Comment