Dear Lord,
I pray my children boldly speak about Jesus and become a leader and standard-bearer for the cause of Christ rather than for the causes of the world.
Galatians 6:14 (NIV)
"14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whicha]">[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."
1 Timothy 6:17 (NLT)
" 17 Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment."
I pray my children boldly speak about Jesus and become a leader and standard-bearer for the cause of Christ rather than for the causes of the world.
Galatians 6:14 (NIV)
"14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whicha]">[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."
1 Timothy 6:17 (NLT)
" 17 Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment."




0 comments:
Post a Comment