Monday, February 14, 2011

Heather's Bachelorette Party

The wedding day is fast approaching so this past Saturday the girls were able to go out on the town and celebrate with Heather. The day was full of activities however because of our recent vacation Bryan had to work until 4 on Saturday which caused me to miss most of the day. The evening events were a lot of fun. It was Sarah's house for a few drinks, lite appetizers and a few gifts. Then a surprise limo showed up and drove us to GR where we went to The Woods for dinner. A short walk after that lead us to the Intersection for Mega 80's...Heather's request. It was a lot of fun. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. Part of the wedding party
Sisters


1 comments:

The Kapenga's said...

Looks like so much fun and I'm bummed I wasn't home in time to join you! Then again you're all looking pretty hot....not sure the preggo mommy would have fit in :-)