Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding Day

It's official, I have another brother!
Heather & Mark got married on Saturday afternoon at Christ Memorial church. It was a really fun day. They were both so happy and are very much in love.
The day started out at 9 am for Heather, Ava, Sarah, Kylie and I at Body Perfections for some updo's. From there I ran to Zeeland Hospital to meet my friend Jodi's new baby boy, Dexter...they live in GR so I wanted to get to the hospital before they went home. He is adorable and I am so glad I got to meet him. Anyway, from there I went to get Heather 'something blue'. I knew I wanted to get her a ring and the one that I go her was more beautiful then I expected I could get on my very limited budget. After that I quickly ran home to help get Payton in bed for her very early nap then it was off to the church. We were able to just relax and hang out for a while before we had to be dressed and ready for pictures which was good. Payton arrived at 1:30 and she was dressed with hair done for pictures by 2...and yes, I tamed her hair! We are going to get her a life time supply of 'Big Sexy Hair', the stuff works wonders! Pictures went really quick which was great because of all the kids involved. The ceremony started on time at 4:00 and by 4:32 they were pronounced husband & wife. Again the kids did so well. Payton didn't even flinch about walking down the isle and she sat like an angel during the ceremony. So proud of her!
The adults of the wedding party got to enjoy some time at the barn between the ceremony and reception. It was a great way to unwind after the ceremony and get geared up for the reception.
The receptions was a blast. The kids were so great and so fun to watch. It was decorated beautifully and the food was wonderful. Payton was a dancing queen. She loved it! I was pleasantly surprised at how good she was the entire day.
It was a great day and I think it is safe to say everyone had a great time.
I don't have a ton of pictures but am working on getting more so stand by for those.

Beautiful BrideAva Dawn looking beautiful


My familyHappy Groom
Sexy in boots
Sista Sista
Cousins
FOB, MOB & Master & Mistress of Reception
Me & Dad
Siblings

1 comments:

our sweet life said...

AWWW...so sorry i had to miss it~everyone looked beautiful and i heard it was a lot of fun. i'm SOOO happy for them!