This milestone snuck up on me for sure! I can't believe it. Chuck Diesel (it is ok to call him this...NOT ok to call him Chuck without the Diesel...just FYI :) is growing up so fast. It is crazy to me to think his first birthday is now closer then his actual birth day. Why do they grow up so fast? I love it and hate it all at the same time. Before I know it HE will be my two year old and Payton will be four...strange to think about.
As a little side note, you are now taking 'big' tubs with Payton instead of taking them in your own little tub. You love it and splash like crazy.
Play: Balls are a new found favorite. I think it is because now when they roll away from you you can go get it by yourself. Because you are moblie you like to do whatever your sissy is doing. (which drives her crazy but I think that is part of it's appeal for you :) If she is doing a puzzle you have to steal the pieces, if she is looking at a book, you want to read it too. I don't feel too bad for her though because it tends to go both ways and often you get the short end of the stick because you are littler...sorry buddy. Don't worry, I am sure this will change some day.
Cloths: You are now in all 9 month clothing. There are even a few outfits in your closet that are 12 months that fit well. Diapers are still size 3. I think you will be in them for a while because the more moblie you become the slimmer you will get and therefore will stay in the same diaper size.
Sleeping: In the past few weeks you have become a bit of an early bird. This is not something that Daddy & I are used to nor do we like that much. Now, when I say early I mean early for our house. You are waking up around 7:15 am...yes, that is early for our house. The bad thing about this is that Payton is getting up that early too...Daddy & I think you are connected in someway because you can't hear each other but tend to wake up at the same time in the morning and for naps. It's a little strange. You are still napping 3 times a day. Once in the morning around 9:30/10 o'clock. This is a mini nap, usually about 45 min or an hour. Your long nap is around 1:30 and you will sleep about 2 to 3 hours. Then you have another mini nap in the evening around 5:30. This is truely a mini nap, only about 30 to 45 min. Then you are in bed these days between 7:30 and 8 pm.
Eating: You like to eat. Baby food is fast becoming your favorite. There is now more variety but I do need to step it up a bit. You still like bananas the best but now get carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, and peaches. Next on the menu list...peas, squash and plums...yummy. Most days you get an 8 oz bottle and a fruit in the morning when you wake up. The bottle will come in bed if you get up too early for mommy & daddy. :) Around noon you get another 8 oz bottle. 4 ish is a bottle and a veggie and then you get a bottle right before bed around 7:15/7:30.
So that is what is going on with you these days.
You continue to be such a blessing. We love you very much.
Mommy, Daddy & Payton



Chuck Diesel,
Activities: You are crawling all over the place. It is still an army crawl but you are getting up on your knees and rocking like a mad man so it will not be long before you get your 'big boy crawl' down. You also love to be on your feet, standing next to things or walking with our help. I don't think you are going to wait long before beginning to walk all on your own.As a little side note, you are now taking 'big' tubs with Payton instead of taking them in your own little tub. You love it and splash like crazy.
Play: Balls are a new found favorite. I think it is because now when they roll away from you you can go get it by yourself. Because you are moblie you like to do whatever your sissy is doing. (which drives her crazy but I think that is part of it's appeal for you :) If she is doing a puzzle you have to steal the pieces, if she is looking at a book, you want to read it too. I don't feel too bad for her though because it tends to go both ways and often you get the short end of the stick because you are littler...sorry buddy. Don't worry, I am sure this will change some day.
Cloths: You are now in all 9 month clothing. There are even a few outfits in your closet that are 12 months that fit well. Diapers are still size 3. I think you will be in them for a while because the more moblie you become the slimmer you will get and therefore will stay in the same diaper size.
Sleeping: In the past few weeks you have become a bit of an early bird. This is not something that Daddy & I are used to nor do we like that much. Now, when I say early I mean early for our house. You are waking up around 7:15 am...yes, that is early for our house. The bad thing about this is that Payton is getting up that early too...Daddy & I think you are connected in someway because you can't hear each other but tend to wake up at the same time in the morning and for naps. It's a little strange. You are still napping 3 times a day. Once in the morning around 9:30/10 o'clock. This is a mini nap, usually about 45 min or an hour. Your long nap is around 1:30 and you will sleep about 2 to 3 hours. Then you have another mini nap in the evening around 5:30. This is truely a mini nap, only about 30 to 45 min. Then you are in bed these days between 7:30 and 8 pm.
Eating: You like to eat. Baby food is fast becoming your favorite. There is now more variety but I do need to step it up a bit. You still like bananas the best but now get carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, and peaches. Next on the menu list...peas, squash and plums...yummy. Most days you get an 8 oz bottle and a fruit in the morning when you wake up. The bottle will come in bed if you get up too early for mommy & daddy. :) Around noon you get another 8 oz bottle. 4 ish is a bottle and a veggie and then you get a bottle right before bed around 7:15/7:30.
So that is what is going on with you these days.
You continue to be such a blessing. We love you very much.
Mommy, Daddy & Payton




0 comments:
Post a Comment