Watch out world he's on the move!
For the past few weeks we have been waiting for Charley to finally get the hang of crawling and as of this morning I can officially say he's got it. :) Bryan & I are both very thankful that he is now able to get to where he wants to go because he has been less than happy the past few days trying to figure it all out, getting frustrated in the process. Payton however, is not going to be as thrilled. Her toys are now in danger of being stolen and stolen they will be...paybacks are coming!
For the past few weeks we have been waiting for Charley to finally get the hang of crawling and as of this morning I can officially say he's got it. :) Bryan & I are both very thankful that he is now able to get to where he wants to go because he has been less than happy the past few days trying to figure it all out, getting frustrated in the process. Payton however, is not going to be as thrilled. Her toys are now in danger of being stolen and stolen they will be...paybacks are coming!
This is just a cute clip from the other day. So although the crawling is a major break through...he would love to be standing and walking.




1 comments:
aawwww!!!
Post a Comment