Payton had a fun filled 3rd Birthday. The morning started off as normal but because it was her special day she got to choose what she wanted to wear and what she wanted for breakfast. She told me she didn't want to wear anything & she wanted pancakes for breakfast. I thought for sure she would want to wear a 'Pretty Dress' or just something crazy but never did I think she would say 'nothing'. Well, I did not let her go completely nakey biscuits so she was required to wear at least her panties for the morning. Silly girl. Very unexpected. The other unexpected answer was pancakes. Now she loves pancakes but when given a choice of ANY thing I thought she would say ice cream or macaroni but she really wanted pancakes so pancakes she got.
Daddy took the day off of work to spend with the birthday girl so because the weather wasn't great we decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. We met Uncle Wookie, Ava, Aunt Becky, Hannah & Noah there. The place is always a hit and it was no different this time. She had fun with all her cousins. (ps...she did choose to wear a 'pretty dress' there...Nakey buns was not an option :)


In the evening we headed over to Papa & Amma's for the big party with the whole family. Payton's birthday party theme this year was fairy princess. There was a lot of fluff & sparkle. She loved it! (I had fun decorating too:)
The Birthday Princess

The Decorations



Fairy Wands
The Ice Cream Cake
The Fun






The Birthday Princess
The Decorations




0 comments:
Post a Comment