Monday, August 22, 2011

Ultrasound Day!

Had our 20 week ultrasound today. Praising God for a big healthy baby! (Official report on Wed but all looked good). Baby is measuring at 22 weeks so we will see if on Wednesday my doctor decides to change my due date.FaceProfileBackEstimated weight is 1 lb 6 oz.
ps. We did not find out gender :)
This picture is more 'normal' then the 18 week one I took. :)

4 comments:

The Nuivers said...

What is your guess as of now?

The Myrick Family said...

I don't know! My gut is girl but my head says boy. I don't know if that is because we actually have a good list of girl names and no boy names or what it is. I just "knew" with my other ones and this one is throwing me for a loop.

Katie said...

I'm going to go on the record with saying it's a girl....just 'cause! :)

The Myrick Family said...

I am going on the record & say one of you will be right. :) It's going to be a boy or a girl. Who is right?? We shall see...