On Wed. I had a follow up ultrasound to recheck baby's heart and size. Baby seems to have a 'bright spot' in his/her heart. This could be a number of things. More than likely it is a protein build up which will probably result in a murmur of some sorts but could just be the ultrasound waves reflecting funny which would mean it is nothing. My doctor says it is nothing to be too concerned about but they did want to recheck it. We will just wait and see once baby is born. Charley had a small murmur too so we are praying it is nothing but if it is a murmur we will deal with that when we need to.
They also rechecked baby's size...because baby was measuring 2 weeks ahead at 20 weeks. Well, baby is still big! Now baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead with a potential weight of 3 lb 7 oz. :) We don't like tiny babies at our house. :) Baby's head is what is tilting it more toward the 3 week mark, belly is about a week ahead & legs are about right on. This is the way both Charley & Payton were too so I am not too concerned about having a child with an over-sized head. As far as belly to legs go...Bryan & I just call it 60/40. If you look at Charley you will know what I mean. :) Needless to say I think from now on I am just going to go with the due date of January 4. Although officially it is not changed I feel like it's more accurate then then 10th. (I will probably still go with the 10th for pics because I just don't want to have to change all the weeks from the previous pics :)
With that said, here is the 28 week pictures. I think I 'popped' since 26 weeks. Sorry the 28 week pics of Payton & Charley are so awful. I don't know what happened there.
Oh, ps...baby's heart rate was 160. (At 24 weeks it was 158 & at 20 weeks it was 138...all over the board)

With that said, here is the 28 week pictures. I think I 'popped' since 26 weeks. Sorry the 28 week pics of Payton & Charley are so awful. I don't know what happened there.
Oh, ps...baby's heart rate was 160. (At 24 weeks it was 158 & at 20 weeks it was 138...all over the board)






0 comments:
Post a Comment