Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trip to Game #3 - Go Tigers!!

Last night Bryan & I got the chance to go to Detroit and see game three of the ALCS (American League Championship Series...for those who need that clarification.) We had a great time. Bryan had never been to Comerica Park and it has been about 10 years since I had been. We are really just 'fair weather' baseball fans, meaning we really only watch during the playoffs so going to a game during season has never really appealed to either of us. It was the perfect night for a baseball game, not too hot, not too cold & the Tigers won! :)Aretha Franklin sang the National Anthem to start the gameI didn't realize Ford Field was so close to Comerica Park...I think I could have spit & hit it from where this picture was taken. I was so disappointed because Bryan's phone died before we got a picture of the two of us. :( Thanks to the guy sitting next to us for taking our pic with his phone and texting it to us!

0 comments: