Have to give props to a few 'companies' for the wonderful service I have had from them over the past few days.
First, Hasbro. They are wonderful! Emailed them a week or so ago about our Busy Ball Popper we got last year for Christmas. The balls had stopped popping while the music still play etc. even with brand new batteries. It probably stopped working about 3 months ago and because Charley really started to pay a lot of attention to it and really wanted to play with it, I decided to email just to see what they could do. Never did I expect them to give me the response they did.
"Thank you for contacting Hasbro Inc. regarding the Explore N' Grow Ball Popper. I appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the product team. Since your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, I wish to send you a replacement item, to the address you provided. If the exact item is not available a substitution may be made at Hasbro's discretion."
We received our new ball popper in the mail a few days ago and Charley (& Payton) can not get enough of it.
THANK YOU HASBRO/PLAYSKOOL!
Second, Arby's on Feltch in Holland. Went through the drive through today and they gave me the wrong sandwich. Not a huge deal, didn't have the kids so I just ran in and was immediately greeted by the manager from behind the counter. Because I was carrying a bag he knew I had just been through the drive thru. I just said what I ordered and what I had gotten. He quickly apologized, grabbed a new sandwich, put it in the bag, handed it to me and then gave me a card for a free sandwich on my next visit. SWEET! I was very impressed and now know what Arby's to go to. :) Thank you!
Last but certainly not least, the US Postal Service. Ok, so I know the USPS doesn't always have the best rap BUT today, they impressed me greatly. As you may remember, a few posts ago I said Payton sent her first Christmas letter to Santa. Well, we put that letter in the mailbox of course. I really thought our mailman would just leave it in the box but he didn't, he took it. Well, today Payton got a letter back from Santa!! So cute! She was excited...maybe not as excited about it as Mommy & Daddy but she was excited. I thought it was really sweet of the USPS to do that for kids this time of year. So, props to them.

"Thank you for contacting Hasbro Inc. regarding the Explore N' Grow Ball Popper. I appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the product team. Since your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, I wish to send you a replacement item, to the address you provided. If the exact item is not available a substitution may be made at Hasbro's discretion."
We received our new ball popper in the mail a few days ago and Charley (& Payton) can not get enough of it.
Second, Arby's on Feltch in Holland. Went through the drive through today and they gave me the wrong sandwich. Not a huge deal, didn't have the kids so I just ran in and was immediately greeted by the manager from behind the counter. Because I was carrying a bag he knew I had just been through the drive thru. I just said what I ordered and what I had gotten. He quickly apologized, grabbed a new sandwich, put it in the bag, handed it to me and then gave me a card for a free sandwich on my next visit. SWEET! I was very impressed and now know what Arby's to go to. :) Thank you!
Last but certainly not least, the US Postal Service. Ok, so I know the USPS doesn't always have the best rap BUT today, they impressed me greatly. As you may remember, a few posts ago I said Payton sent her first Christmas letter to Santa. Well, we put that letter in the mailbox of course. I really thought our mailman would just leave it in the box but he didn't, he took it. Well, today Payton got a letter back from Santa!! So cute! She was excited...maybe not as excited about it as Mommy & Daddy but she was excited. I thought it was really sweet of the USPS to do that for kids this time of year. So, props to them.




0 comments:
Post a Comment