Sunday, December 2, 2012

10 Months - G Money (Wrote this last month and never posted...oops!)

Baby Boy-
I have to smile when I write these posts because you are such a joy and are learning and discovering so much. You love life and love learning new things. With that said, you are also slightly naughty. You are into everything and when I say everything, I mean everything! If you can touch something you will, if it fits into your month that is where it goes, if P or C have something you find it interesting. Totally trouble. In our house we spell trouble G-R-A-N-T. The problem comes with the fact that you always have a smile on your face so it's super hard to get truly 'mad' at you. I think you know this too. Like I said, trouble. :)
Sleep - Sleeping habits have not changed much from last month. You did get another tooth this month so you were again waking up early for a bottle but other than that bedtime (8pm), nap times (9:30/10, 1/1:30 & 5:30/6) and wake-up time (8 am) are all the same.
 Eating - We are phasing out baby food slowly. You still get it but not at every meal. Other than that not much has changed her either. Still loving meal time, still taking the same bottles for the most part, other than the one after your afternoon nap. We have eliminated that one. We did start giving you sippy cups of water which you really like.
Diaper Size -4's.
Clothes  -You wear a few 9 month things but it's mainly 12 month stuff even a few 18 month items.
Activities - You started to pull yourself up on things. Just another thing that marks your trip out of babyhood and into toddlerville. 
Love you much Little Dude.
Always, Mommy

0 comments: