Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Chirstmas Lights & Visiting Santa


A few of the highlights of the week before Christmas were our traditional drive around town to see the Christmas lights. We got the kids all in their jammies, made some hot chocolate, packed some marshmallows and the buddies and blankies and drove around to a few different neighborhoods to see all the Christmas lights. It is one of my favorite traditions and I know it's one of the kids.
Another tradition is of course going to see Santa. P was excited but said to me, 'Mommy, I'm a little nervous of Santa. I don't remember him'. I reassured her he was a nice guy and all was well. She was able to tell him she wanted a pink haired dolly (Barbie doll that is). Grant had no problem sitting on his lap or course. Charley on the other hand was so excited about going and said he was going to sit on his lap and be brave, which Daddy & I were skeptical of, but when he got up there he freaked and refused to go sit by him. Maybe next year. :) Although he did tell him what he wanted from a far...a truck. 

0 comments: