Monday, January 14, 2013

A Big Bed for C

(This post should be dated about the 4th but I hate to post a bunch at a time so here it is)
C finally got his big boy bed!
He wasn't overly excited about it but with only 10 minutes of crying before falling asleep the first night I would call it a success. He did not have an afternoon nap that day so he was extremely tired by bed time which helped.
He now thinks it is cool and likes his new bed.
He is growing up so fast and is such a big boy.


* On a side note, for the past 3 mornings I have found him in Grant's crib. He climbs in there in the morning after Grant is awake. I think it is cute but at the same time, it may need to stop. 

0 comments: