Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Big One - 5 Years Old!

My Sweet, Spunky Girl; 
 My life is was forever changed five years ago today when God put you in my life. The moment I held you I knew we were going to get along just fine. You were wide eyed for almost three hours after you were born just taking in the world and people around you and you have been doing so ever since. You love new situations and meeting new friends. When we go to the pool with just our family you are always eager to see if there were will 'new friends' there. It is something you are very good at as well. People are drawn to your sweet smile and kind heart (at the pool the Barbie Dolls do help with first impressions :). 
You are always willing and wanting to help me when you can. Especially if I am baking. Your favorite things to make are Banana Bread and Monster Cookies. I do think you like to eat both more than you like to actually help make them but, don't we all.
Singing is your favorite pass time. You sing about anything & everything. Songs about Monster trucks for the boys, songs about Jesus, songs about bugs and flowers...you name it, you've come up with a song about it. I love listening to whatever you are singing because I know it is about whatever is on your mind and in your heart. It's beautiful to be able to 'see' that part of you so clearly.
Horses, horses everywhere! You are in love with horses. (You come by this naturally...mommy loved horses, and still do) We hope to get you some riding lessons this fall (Thanks to Auntie J & Mimi and Grandpa) which I know you are going to love. Daddy, Charley, Grant & I got you a Bryer horse barn for your birthday so finally all your ponies have a place to live.
We love you so much sweet girl. You are growing up to be a sweet, kind, compassionate girl who loves people, her family & Jesus. I could not be prouder of you.
I Love you!
Mommy

Lunch at Russ' with Amma, Aunt Heather, Ava, Harper, Grace and of course Mommy & the little brothers.
Lego set from Amma & Papa




Birthday dinner of her choice.
Birthday Cake too of course.

0 comments: