Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cuteness times 3.

C got to go fishing with Papa on a beautiful afternoon. He had so much fun and he even caught a fish!
Morning boat ride during our Labor day stay-cation turned into morning naptime
Borrowed a friends car to run back home from the Boathouse. Put G in a highback booster for the ride and after quick running inside to grab something this is what I found. Clearly he's not ready for a booster.
Wagon Cozy Coupe
Some are happier than others about our wagon ride
Cool dude!
Someone really wanted to sleep by mommy & daddy. How could I say no?!
Wearing C's new mittens.
The boys love waving bye to Daddy & P in the morning. Nala & Simba got to wave bye too.

Upset because he can't get down.



I experimented with his hair to see how long it had to be for it to lay down...clearly longer than this.

Silly pants
Snuggling baby brother after a lousy afternoon nap.
Lovin' C's birthday cake
Are you supposed to eat this or wear it??

0 comments: