As I looked back at all my posts I realized I did not post about P's first day of school! It was in the mists of Heather being sick but still not an excuse.
P is in young 5's this year! I can't believe how big she is getting. She loves school and was excited about getting to go back and see her friends and to meet new ones of course. Although not all her friends from preschool are in her class, some went to Kindergarten and others are in the other young 5's class, she has a great group in her class this year. And yes, there were even 'new' friends which she was really excited about.
| I got to go with her the first day for a scavenger hunt around her new classroom. |
| So excited she was getting impatient with me while taking pictures. She just wanted to go! |






0 comments:
Post a Comment