We're Back! Bryan & I had a great vacation. Even though the weather wasn't great we still enjoyed ourselves.
We went down for the wedding of our friends Matt Eldean & Jami John.I'm sure Jami had a completely different picture in her head of what her wedding was going to look like. The original plan was to jet away on a boat to the resorts private island and get married on the beach then have an outdoor reception. Unfortunately, due to extreme wind and the cold, the island was shut down on their wedding day and made it impossible to have an out door reception. Despite that everything was beautiful. A small garden to the back of the resort was the ceremony setting and a very nice conference/ball room was where the reception took place. Everyone in the wedding looked great, including my studly husband.
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




1 comments:
You guys look great! What have you been doing to get your pre-prego bod back? Are you still breastfeeding? That's the only thing I can think of as to why I can't drop these last few pounds...my body is saving a lil fat to keep up the milk supply...
Glad to see you guys had fun! I'm SOOOOOO jealous, I would KILL for a tropical vacation right about now!
Post a Comment