I finally figured out how this whole digital scrapbooking thing works and I'm super excited about it. Forget getting out all the stuff, organizing all the stuff, have to tape, cut & layer all the stuff...then the worst part...cleaning up all the stuff. This digital thing is the way to go.
Here are a few I've done so far. My plan is to catch up with the Little P pages then work backwards from where my actual scrapbook leaves off which I think is...2003...hey, that is only 6 years! :) I've done more pages in the past two weeks then I have in the past 6 years. See how much I hate doing all the stuff with the 'stuff'.



Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




9 comments:
What is the name of the program that you use? Do you just keep it all on your computer or do you order the pages for an actual album?
So cute!!
Love it! I started doing this about a year ago but had to quit b/c my computer isn't "big" enough.
Your layouts are awesome. Keep em coming!
Lisa- Love the pages they are so cute! What program did you end up using...I never did find one and now I'm 2 1/2 years behind on Jenna with another one on the way! Help!!!
Thanks. I ended up getting a new computer that had Photoshop CS3 already on it so that is what I've been using but I hear Adobe Photoshop Elements is almost exactly the same when it comes to scrapbooking and it's really not too expensive...under $100 I believe.
I'm going to print my pages I think & I'll probably end up putting them in a book from Creative Memories so all my albums are the same. My sister-in-law said it was $2.99 at Cosco.
We'll see how they turn out. :)
Wow! These are great!! Is there a special tool on photoshop for creating scrapbooking? I have never used it before. Its awesome!
Nope...It's all about using layers...just have to get all the free stuff you can off the internet. Google 'Free Scrapbooking stuff' and you will get a bunch of sites. My Favorite is ShabbyPrincess.com but there are a ton. Once you get the hang of it with the free stuff you can always buy whatever you want. It's fun. :)
Lisa... I have been doing digi scrapbooking since I got married. I love it. I am ready to print another book and I can't wait. Glad that you are enjoying it.
Hey Lisa congrats on finally taking the dive into the digi world it is wonderful isn't it! Any questions give me a holler and I would love to help! A couple other great freebie locations (ok there are TONS) but I like andrea gold's templates, Raspberry Road Designs has huge free kits, and Summer Driggs has some wonderful kits too (all freebie stuff)-if you want more shoot me an email and I will send you a huge list-so huge you may be sorry you asked for it :-)
~Julie
Post a Comment