Had my 16 week appointment today. Everything looks and sounds great.
In my gut I feel like baby is a boy but if the heart rate trend is true it would seem we are having a little girl (158). But I guess we will all find out in September. :)
These are for those of you who are like me and like to see the growing belly pictures.








6 comments:
wow! look at how different you're carrying. awesome-wish i would have done this (i'd have an album full just from pregnant pics ;)
I think it's a boy as well...you belly looks like it's going to be more basketball like (which they say is true of boys)...that's what mine was like! Hopefully you don't get as big as I did however:( Bradley also had a heartbeat in the 150's every time:) I think you may have your little boy!
mine was very basketball like and i carried lily low the whole time....she also had a low heart rate 120's...and she came out a girl :) SO...you never know :)
You look amazing Lis!
Wow... that is crazy how different you are carrying this one! So fun! I guess boy too! You look great!
You look awesome Lis!! So cute to compare belly pics...definitely pop more with #2! So fun!! Excited to see you next week in FL!
Post a Comment