Thursday, March 4, 2010

18 Months & 12 Weeks

Here is the update on my babies...that is strange to say. :)
Payton had her 18 month doctors appointment on Monday. She is a happy, healthy little girl. Here are her stats.
Height: 33 Inches - 90th Percentile (She comes by that naturally thanks to the Genzink family & the Lamberts family)
Weight: 26 lb even - between the 50th & 75th percentile.
Then on Tuesday my friend Kylie was kind enough to take some super cute pictures of my sweet angel. After seeing the pics she took of her son Griffin, I asked if she would be willing to take some of P. and she said yes.
Thanks so much Kylie! They turned out really cute.
Here is a preview...




I also had my 12 week appointment yesterday. Everything is going great. Baby is getting bigger...therefore so am I :)...and his/her heartbeat is strong at 152. Right in the middle of course giving no indication of gender. Go figure.

0 comments: