Tuesday, January 11, 2011

'3 Month' Pics & 4 Month Stats.

I am considering these pictures '3 month' pictures because that is standard for most people but in actuality...they are 4 month pictures as I had them done last week Thursday, 4 days shy of him being 4 months. :)
Now for the 4 months stats! Drum roll please....ok so it's no big surprise, he's a big boy. BUT he is a healthy boy which is even more important.
Weight: 16 lb 4 oz
Height: 25 1/2 inches
Both are in the 75th percentile.

Dear Charley,
4 months old. How is it you are 4 months old? Each day with you gets better and better and we love you more each day.
Activies: You are starting to really interact with all of us and playing in your saucer and under your playmat are your favorite activites. Over the past month you smile and giggle all the time. It amazes me how happy and good you are.
Eating: No big surprise, you like to eat and are good at it. You are eating 4 to 6 oz every three to four hours. You get mostly breast milk but in the evenings you are getting extra formula to 'hold you over' til morning. We got the ok at the doctor's office to start cereal which I know you are going to love.
Clothing: You are no longer wearing 3 month clothing. We have stepped it up to 3 to 6 and 6 months. Even the 6 months are starting to get short...well, those items that have been washed. One piece outfits are the worst in this department. You have a really long torso so when it's a one piece it seems tighter. You are still in size 2 diapers but I don't think you will be in them long.
Sleeping: Mommy is very happy with your sleeping habits. You take a morning nap for about an hour, usually in your bouncy seat down in the living room, an afternoon nap for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, again, on the couch...I know, I know, it's bad but you sleep longer down by me. :) Then at night you sleep from 9ish to about 8. I'll take it!
All in all you are so sweet and lovable. I could not have asked for a better baby. Our prayer is you continue to be healthy and happy and grow to love Jesus with all your heart, soul and mind.
Love you Little Man,
Mommy, Daddy & Payton

0 comments: