I enjoy this blog post every year. It gives me a chance to think back over the year & see how God has blessed my life. I am amazed every time I do it at how many great events take place in the span of a year.
God is so good and I praise Him for 2010.
January -
We found out we would be welcoming the 4th member of our family in September. It is amazing to think that last year at this time we didn't even know we would be having a baby and now as I write this I am looking at my sweet 3 month old sleeping soundly by me. What an amazing gift from God!
My Dad celebrated 61 years. I am so grateful for my Dad & love him very, very much.
Sweet Hannah turned 7. She is such a fun loving little girl and I love watching her grow up.
February -
We shared our big news with our family & friends.
Vincent Reid Smith was born into our family of friends.
I started my personal training job at Transform Fitness.
March -
My mom had another birthday. My mom does SO much for me & my family. I am very, very blessed & I can't thank her enough for all things she does for me.
Louis Anthany Garvelink was born starting off the 'run of boys'.
April -
We got to spend another year in Ft Myers with the family. Payton was so much fun this year. I loved watching her in the water & on the beach. She was in her element for sure.
Kellan Roger Eldean made for baby boy #2 in our group of friends.
Bryan had birthday #31. No big party this year but he definitely celebrated. :)
Bry's dad turned 62.
May -
Really enjoyed Tulip Time this year. I was not working so Payton & I got to go to all the parades and see lots of Dutch Dancing. She loved it & looked ADORABLE in her costume.
June -
My Mother-in-law & Sister-In-Law both celebrated birthdays.
Luke William Kuipers was born.Yup...another boy!
July -
Noah turned 10! He's officially reached the double digits and I just can't believe it. I swear he was just born.
Payton & I spent a lot of time this summer at the pool and beach. Again, because I wasn't working I really got to enjoy the beautiful weather & quality time with Payton! Priceless!!! I loved every minute of it.
Annalise Sophia McAlpine is born breaking the streak of baby boys...she is going to be out numbered that is for sure. Good luck sweet heart! :)
August -
Payton turned two!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up and how much she is changing. It is amazing to watch her grow. She is so sweet and a lot of fun. We love you so much Sweet Girl!
Bryan & I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Crazy to think of how much our lives have changed over the past 4 years.
Ava is a full hand...5 that is. :)
September -
God blessed us with our healthy baby boy! Charley Garyson Myrick you are beyond sweet & such a good boy. It was hard to imagine loving another child as much as I love Payton but I fell in love all over the instant I met you. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift!
October -
Heather & Mark get engaged. He is a wonderful man and we are blessed to have him join our family come February.
November -
Celebrated my birthday with dinner out with good friends. I am going to enjoy my last year in my twenties.
Tessa Brooklyn Leeuw is born finally giving her mommy & daddy their baby GIRL!
December -
Heather, Bec & Chris all had birthdays.
We had a great Christmas. God is so good and we are truly blessed. I praise Him for sending His son to earth as a baby so I might LIVE.
God is so good and I praise Him for 2010.
January -
We found out we would be welcoming the 4th member of our family in September. It is amazing to think that last year at this time we didn't even know we would be having a baby and now as I write this I am looking at my sweet 3 month old sleeping soundly by me. What an amazing gift from God!
My Dad celebrated 61 years. I am so grateful for my Dad & love him very, very much.
Sweet Hannah turned 7. She is such a fun loving little girl and I love watching her grow up.
February -
We shared our big news with our family & friends.
Vincent Reid Smith was born into our family of friends.
I started my personal training job at Transform Fitness.
March -
My mom had another birthday. My mom does SO much for me & my family. I am very, very blessed & I can't thank her enough for all things she does for me.
Louis Anthany Garvelink was born starting off the 'run of boys'.
April -
We got to spend another year in Ft Myers with the family. Payton was so much fun this year. I loved watching her in the water & on the beach. She was in her element for sure.
Kellan Roger Eldean made for baby boy #2 in our group of friends.
Bryan had birthday #31. No big party this year but he definitely celebrated. :)
Bry's dad turned 62.
May -
Really enjoyed Tulip Time this year. I was not working so Payton & I got to go to all the parades and see lots of Dutch Dancing. She loved it & looked ADORABLE in her costume.
June -
My Mother-in-law & Sister-In-Law both celebrated birthdays.
Luke William Kuipers was born.Yup...another boy!
July -
Noah turned 10! He's officially reached the double digits and I just can't believe it. I swear he was just born.
Payton & I spent a lot of time this summer at the pool and beach. Again, because I wasn't working I really got to enjoy the beautiful weather & quality time with Payton! Priceless!!! I loved every minute of it.
Annalise Sophia McAlpine is born breaking the streak of baby boys...she is going to be out numbered that is for sure. Good luck sweet heart! :)
August -
Payton turned two!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up and how much she is changing. It is amazing to watch her grow. She is so sweet and a lot of fun. We love you so much Sweet Girl!
Bryan & I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Crazy to think of how much our lives have changed over the past 4 years.
Ava is a full hand...5 that is. :)
September -
God blessed us with our healthy baby boy! Charley Garyson Myrick you are beyond sweet & such a good boy. It was hard to imagine loving another child as much as I love Payton but I fell in love all over the instant I met you. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift!
October -
Heather & Mark get engaged. He is a wonderful man and we are blessed to have him join our family come February.
November -
Celebrated my birthday with dinner out with good friends. I am going to enjoy my last year in my twenties.
Tessa Brooklyn Leeuw is born finally giving her mommy & daddy their baby GIRL!
December -
Heather, Bec & Chris all had birthdays.
We had a great Christmas. God is so good and we are truly blessed. I praise Him for sending His son to earth as a baby so I might LIVE.




0 comments:
Post a Comment