Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Official 6 Month Stats

My boy is healthy and growing like a weed.
Weight: 19 lb 14.5 oz
(80th Percentile)
Height: 27 Inches
(75th Percentile)
His doctor just said he is 'growing well'. I think that would be an understatement based on the above numbers but we'll go with that response. :) I looked at Bryan & I's baby books to compare. Unfortunelty Bryan does not have a 6 month weight but at 8 1/2 months he was 22 lbs and 29.5 inches...what I was at a year...and was 18 lb 6 oz & 26 in at 4 months. I was 17 lb 15 oz and 27.5 inches at 6 months. C Bear is right in the middle.

2 comments:

our sweet life said...

really interesting and all, but WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE LITTLE STUD??!!

The Myrick Family said...

:) Working on that...stand by! :)